Updated Info on Field Trip Cancellation Refunds - March 24, 2020

Posted by:

We have completed the form to request a refund due to the field trips being cancelled. Click this link to download form. Please complete the top portion with your student’s information. Then please check which action you would like to be taken for the refund. You can transfer the balance to your student's CNP meal account, transfer it to a family members CNP meal account (in case your student is a senior), transfer it to fees for the upcoming school year or request a refund check. If you select to receive a refund check, please list the name the check needs to be made out to. To be able to issue a check, vendor registry must be completed and a completed W-9 must be uploaded. We were hoping some of the Federal regulations would be relaxed, but as of now, they have not. There are instructions listed on the refund request form about vendor registry.

Please send all completed forms to mlumpkin@cleburneschools.net or mail them to Cleburne County Board of Education, Attn: Melissa Lumpkin, PO Box 8, Heflin, AL 36264. I will coordinate between the schools and CNP if transfers need to occur and I will add you to the school’s books when vendor registry is completed.