skip to main content

Home School Parent Instructions

about 1 year ago

Home School/Church School Applications may be picked up at any of our schools or at the Board of Education from Beth Clanton.

If a Affidavit of Enrollment is needed to apply for a Driver's Permit or Driver's License for a Home School student that is in Cleburne County, the custodial parent or guardian must come by the Cleburne County Board of Education to pick up that form.  There has to be two witnesses and the parental signature must be notarized - this can be taken care of at the BoE office.

If there are questions concerning Home School/Church School in Cleburne County, please contact Beth Clanton - 256-463-5624, ext. 105.

Home School Links